Rita Ora’s music is gradually getting up there and i think she’s improving with her sound everyday(especially with tracks like ‘RIP to the girl I used to be…’ but her personal style i really can’t say the same, but I am totally loving her in these pictures as styled by the wonderful ELLE magazine’s creative director, Joe Zee.
In this edition of Ellle Magazine (US) which is dedicated to the Women In Music (other covers stars are Adele, Alicia Keys, Miranda Lambert and Pink), Rita Ora is dressed in nothing but Parisian couture which carries off with great panache.
On one of the covers she pays an ode to Disney queen, Minne Mouse with the most adorable whiskers to match. On the 2nd cover, she is pretty naughty in pink wearing an amazing Chanel gown – the headpiece is awesome. Another beautiful image is of the singer wearing an almost transparent bumble-bee back Christan Dior floral dress.
Honestly, there isn’t one picture were Rita doesn’t look amazing – seems like couture is the way to go for her if style properly. Both the covers of the magazine are covetable. ABSOLUTELY LOVE! Enjoy the images.
- Rita Ora is minne mouse(Hat by Philip Treacy) cute on the cover of Elle Magazine.
- Rita Ora’s 2nd Elle Cover wearing Chanel Spring 2013 Couture Collection.
- Rita Ora in Chanel Spring 2013 Couture Collection
- Rita Ora in Christian Dior Spring 2013 Couture Collection
- Rita Ora in Valentino Spring 2013 Couture Collection
Pictures: ELLE.COM/Thomas Whiteside(photographer).