Reverend Run’s (who’s One-half of the Run-D.M.C group) daughter, Angela Simmons was in Nigeria during the holiday to co-host the MUSIC MEETS RUNWAY 2013 edition in Lagos.
- Angela looks amazingly gorgeous in this traditional wear called “Iro & Buba ensemble by Tope Abiola of FrockItRockIt. She paired this ensemble with a pair of glasses and nude Louboutins.
The American Reality Star and Business woman did more than co-hosting the 2013 leg of “music meets runway” as she dazzles and makes head turn at how perfect she looks while donning the Nigerian brands.
- Angela rocking a print skirt set outfit.
Even though I know I shouldn’t be too surprise at how gorgeous she looks considering the fact that her personal stylist is a Nigerian that goes by the name of Kanayo Ebi, who has since introduce her to many Nigerian designs; I still find myself chucking up at how our traditional attire sit well on her.
Below are some of Angela pictures rocking the African prints while in Lagos.
- She looks fabulous in this Iro & Buba attire.
- On her last day in Nigeria she wore this paisley print jumpsuit matched with a flats.
- Angela and her stylist Ebi took this beautiful black see-through floral lace dress for a spin and I definitely like her pose in the second picture. If you area fan of her instagram then you will understand where am coming from.
- Angela in a beautiful monochrome dress by Kiki Kamanu with an exaggerated arm, silver chandelier earrings and black Louboutins.
- Angela went goth-chic in an all-black Bridget Awosika ensemble paired with a gold cuff necklace and black & silver rings and bracelet
- A model in Bridget Awosika design worn by Angela Simmons above.
What look was your favorite????
Photo Credit: Instagram.com/angelasimmons