Am sure it’s not everybody that has the time or the money to spent at a spa, either to have a facial or skin rejuvenation treatment. But everyone has access to these simple home remedies to protect their skin and have a face free of blemishes.
- Ingredients for a face mask
1. A lemon fruit: It’s an astringent and helps maintains the acid mantel of your skin. This keeps in moisture and keeps out germs.
2. One tablespoon honey: is an antiseptic and reduces swelling.
3. Two medium size carrots: Powerful antiseptic that protects skin from free radicals and promotes the regeneration of healthy skin cells.
4. One tablespoon olive oil: nourishes and cleanses the skin.
step 1: Peel the carrots and steam until soft.
Step 2: Mash the carrots into a creamy pulp.
Step 3: Mix in the tablespoonful honey.
Step 4: Stir in the tablespoonful of olive oil.
Step 5: Squeeze a few drops of fresh lemon juice into the mixture. Remember, Lemon is a natural astringentand will help cleanse greasy ski. If your skins tends to dry easily, add only 8 to 10 drops. On the other hand, if your skins tends to be oily, add upto 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
Step 6: Use a spoon to drop small amounts on your hands and gently massage the mask onto your whole face for several minutes.
Step 7: You can keep it on for an additional five minutes.
Step 8: Wash.